Things autism research could be about:
- How does autism radar work?
- Do we have an easier time communucating with other autistics because our ways of communication are similar, or because we've all had to learn to accomodate the people we're talking to?
- What can be done to prevent and treat autistic burnout?
- What even *is* autistic burnout exactly?
- What effects does masking have on your mental health?
- What autistic traits are actually traits of autism, and which ones are trauma responses?
- How is a non-traumatized autistic brain work?
- How can we better accomodate autistic people?
What autism research is about:
- How do we make the autistic people stop existing?
Extreme nostalgia. (But was this video recorded on the set of a Star Trek episode...?)
I have a #dog.
Most of the time I just feel lost and lonely, but I guess that's alright.
The original server operated by the Mastodon gGmbH non-profit