Following a long #EU #DigitalMarketsAct day I attended the press briefing (proprietary “Cisco WebEx”, who cares ?)
While an advertising service asked questions on, well, advertising, the civil society did not ask any questions
[cc Prabhat Agarwal]
As a citizen of Europe and User of the World Wide Web
[ cc. webfoundation, w3c ]
& we the people,
• Compulsory Interoperability based on Open Protocols –
enforce W3C recommendations for gatekeepers,
hear your experts
• A united act to enforce the full range of Interop., interconnection & portability https://love.public.cat/pub/what-is-at-stake-with-interoperability…
• Open the Open Tech Fund on January 21, 2021 then hurry up to build a transatlantic incubation fund giving small packages to OTF and NgiZero
• Tech inclusion enforcement and bilateral communication with diverse countries of the African Continent
• Participation for the developers and advocates of Open Protocols, they do it for free for you while google gives 7mio. to destroy – participation for the civil society:
and last not least, I demand the official EU/US sites to shift from proprietary services to OpenSource, no need to use “Cisco WebEx” for briefings when we have better BigBlueButton and when EU adds security requirements and does a PR, we all benefit.
No FB need, join #fediverse
Exactly this! For example: How great could LibreOffice be if all the money that where paid to Microsoft for Office over the years went to LO instead?!
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!