🎉 It is time! #Mastodon 3.3.0 is here! What's in it? Have a look:
@Mastodon a few other highlights:
- registration forms now have some rudimentary anti-spam measures baked in, which should get rid of most of the non-Mastodon-specific registration spam open and approval-based Mastodon instances get
- you can now select which replies to display in lists (any reply to people you follow, only to members of the list, or none)
- searching for a known private toot via URL is now much more reliable
- unread notification markers
- inconsistencies in followers between two Mastodon 3.3.0 instances get fixed automatically when processing follower-only posts
just see https://www.w3.org/TR/activitypub/#conformance
Most important : You need to support / bridge all "type"
I don't know. I have invited @Gargron to the official Conf 2019 and 2020 https://conf.activitypub.rocks/#home then we talked about the law https://www.w3.org/2020/12/11-social-minutes.html and now we have an assembly at #rC3 –
JUST COME BY SOMEWHEN …
sorry for the delay.
ActivityPub at the worlds largest dev conf is very busy.
Many people ask questions on mastodon, we tell them to ask it to you. As said, it would be nice, if you could attend anything.
And AGAIN: I would like to smash Deutsche Bahn, THEY are the reason, why I missed Vienna workshop.
Last time I've sent “Article”.
Nobody at mastodon received it, they faded away.
Also I describe some problems in my Talk for AP Conf.
W3C Social CG is freaky active …
with that out of the way, i thought it was commonly accepted that an application wouldn't have to handle the whole ActivityStreams 2.0 vocabulary. The meaning behind the various terms is often broadly-defined and does not always apply to microblogging, which Mastodon is for first and foremost
as for “Article” objects, they should display within Mastodon as the title of the article and a link to the full object. If that doesn't happen, it's not because we don't “support” Article objects but because there is another bug somewhere, either on your side on Mastodon's
It was just the question, WHY nobody of you attended at least 1 of the last 40 Social CG meetings where we just want to specify the future and talk.
Next up in Social CG is
We are at rC3 still today and tomorrow and have to prepare the Spritely AMA! now,
open to anyone at 5PM
Also was in early contact with the EU Commissioners to fight for compulsory Interop but we are to weak alone.
And now the majors, that's much to handle.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!