Is there a setting in @tootapp to increase font size on the timeline ?
I've also imported the Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Urdu and other new translations from Crowdin. If you would like to see those translations completed, you can contribute here:
Please look at that page before asking for new languages to be added! They are probably already there!!
hi new people from #india 🇮🇳!! when reporting people where their posts aren't in english i would really appreciate it if you could provide some kind of rough translation, since google translate doesn't really work with hindi, tamil, etc. and we don't have a mod that speaks these languages yet!
Well, the tech we build definitely reflects our values! 😃😍
We build Tutanota to fight mass surveillance and protect your right to privacy. ✊ Because privacy matters: https://tutanota.com/blog/posts/data-privacy-day/
An Indian newspaper switched to a #FOSS workflow - https://poddery.com/posts/4691002
They now use a #Kubuntu derivative, #Scribus, #GIMP, #LibreOffice, etc. You can see an electronic copy of the paper here - http://epaper.janayugomonline.com/
This is really cool to see & to know that it works for them!
New in this version
* Search! The top-right button now opens a menu with a few options, one of them being search. It currently works just the same as search in the web interface.
* Username autocomplete. When you type an @ on the posting screen, the app will now auto-suggest users for you to address.
* Deleting toots now works.
* Links to toots and users pasted in toots are now opened in Toot instead of opening in the web interface.
A new version to Toot! is out! New in this version:
* Federated timeline now available (click the title).
* You can set up which notifications are shown on the notification tab (click the title again!).
* Twitter keyboard when posting new toots.
As usual, use https://toot-beta-signup.herokuapp.com/ to sign up for the beta test!
Are these two things missing in the @tootapp beta ?
1. Username propose when typing @
Or have I missed something ?
Am I missing something or is there search functionality on @tootapp beta already ?
Technology lover, Like BlackBerry. Love Android. iOS - ok. Linux is my primary desktop/laptop OS. But I am not gonna always Toot! about tech stuff.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!