An Indian newspaper switched to a #FOSS workflow - https://poddery.com/posts/4691002
They now use a #Kubuntu derivative, #Scribus, #GIMP, #LibreOffice, etc. You can see an electronic copy of the paper here - http://epaper.janayugomonline.com/
This is really cool to see & to know that it works for them!
New in this version
* Search! The top-right button now opens a menu with a few options, one of them being search. It currently works just the same as search in the web interface.
* Username autocomplete. When you type an @ on the posting screen, the app will now auto-suggest users for you to address.
* Deleting toots now works.
* Links to toots and users pasted in toots are now opened in Toot instead of opening in the web interface.
A new version to Toot! is out! New in this version:
* Federated timeline now available (click the title).
* You can set up which notifications are shown on the notification tab (click the title again!).
* Twitter keyboard when posting new toots.
As usual, use https://toot-beta-signup.herokuapp.com/ to sign up for the beta test!
Are these two things missing in the @tootapp beta ?
1. Username propose when typing @
Or have I missed something ?
Wow tootle for mastodon seems quite full on features.
Tootle for Mastodon by Moortz https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/tootle-for-mastodon/id1236013466?l=en&mt=8
Very good theory. Looking forward for Avengers4.
Spoiler alert, if you have not seen Avengers infinity war : http://lifestyle.diply.com/theory-thanos-infinity-gauntlet-broke?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=what-the-facts&config=25
Introducing Gnomit: a simple Git commit message editor for @gnome, inspired by the excellent Komet app on macOS
Technology lover, Like BlackBerry. Love Android. iOS - ok. Linux is my primary desktop/laptop OS. But I am not gonna always Toot! about tech stuff.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!