Hungarian Prime Minister Orbán suffers biggest political defeat in a decade. #Hungary @POLITICOEurope@twitter.com https://www.politico.eu/article/orban-suffers-defeat-as-opposition-wins-budapest-mayoral-race/
Budapest mayoral election. Opposition candidate wins.
Follow @POLITICOEurope@twitter.com's @firstname.lastname@example.org for updates. https://twitter.com/liliebayer/status/1183469983327764485
Hungarian oppo candidate for Budapest mayor Gergely Karacsony looks poised to beat 1-term Fidesz-backed incumbent. He consulted widely w mayors of Istanbul & Warsaw before launching the campaign. Here's my interview with him from last week in @FT@twitter.com:
azon agyalok, hogy akkor most az I. keruletben holnap reggel lehet leadni a lakaskulcsokart bayernek es a tobbi “szerencsesnek”… :D
yo @email@example.com már megint mit tettél? #indexhu
Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I donated 10 days of my computer's processing time to @WCGrid@twitter.com last week. Join me! https://autotweet.worldcommunitygrid.org?recruiterId=997787
Been saying this for at least two years but: Facebook is a conservative outlet. When conservatives criticize, they solemnly and apologetically promise to do better. When liberals criticize, they tell them to shut up. https://twitter.com/fbnewsroom/status/1183162508846215168?s=21
Menjetek szavazni! @ Jászberény https://www.instagram.com/p/B3jp5Wgnh6G/?igshid=156bzz3l9g7zw
Mindenki menjen el! - Nagyobb a részvétel mint öt éve, közel hatszázezren szavaztak már - 444 https://444.hu/2019/10/13/nagyobb-a-reszvetel-mint-negy-eve-kozel-hatszazezren-szavaztak-mar
Hey Windows Terminal fans! We're currently working on polishing the Terminal to prepare it for v1.0. We would love to hear your pain points regarding the UX/UI. Feel free to respond to this tweet with your thoughts! 😊
Microsoft launched Windows Phone 7 exactly 9 years ago today, calling it a "fresh start for the smartphone." https://news.microsoft.com/2010/10/11/windows-phone-7-a-fresh-start-for-the-smartphone/
The duality of man
Everyone in the Bay Area: "Paypal can die, they never managed to reinvent themselves, Venmo is taking over!"
meh (@ Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport - @firstname.lastname@example.org in Budapest, Budapest főváros) https://www.swarmapp.com/c/6RY3aTyGdf3
“If possession is 90% of the law, what’s the other 10%?”
“It’s the actual law.”
“So the law is 10% of itself.”
“But that would mean people with possessions would always get more and the law would get weaker each time it was applied and...oh.”
“Welcome to Earth, spaceman.”
last leg (@ Gate 3A - @email@example.com in Hounslow, Greater London) https://www.swarmapp.com/c/cSlUVEmDsYH
Working on a future I'd like to live in and not one I'd like to read about. | dev & ms ecosystem, VR/AR/MR developer at 360world | Windows dev MVP
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!