* Pinned toots are now shown on user timelines.
* Profile metadata is also shown in the user profile.
* Finally, user profiles are now no longer abbreviated.
* Bug fixes for some of the view transitions and timeline positions jumping around when navigating around.
* Super bouns: Once Mastodon 2.6.0 is out, and your instance has updated, you will be able to read timelines both forwards and backwards in time! The “Load more” cell will show you which way it is intending to load toots.
@tootapp omg loading in both directions is gonna be a game changer
@tootapp no sideways timeline? Pfffft
@tootapp This is all super awesome stuff! Thanks for the update!
@tootapp Really looking forward to the new "Load more" cells! Thank you!
@tootapp Thank you for an awesome update! Short bit of testing and it looks like the timeline doesn’t jump around anymore when swiping back from viewing a toot/media. Yay.
@tootapp could please have swipe to open the toot like in Tweetbot?
@tootapp great job!! 👍🏻
@tootapp yay for fixing timeline jumping around! \o/
@tootapp This is so nice! I noticed the difference immediately.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!