Toot v1.6 is out!
This release is a collection of smaller features and bugfixes. What is new is:
* It is now possible to approve follower requests for locked accounts in the app.
* Loading and caching timelines has been improved and is now more robust. This should hopefully resolve some rare bugs.
* The profile screen of a user will now list your relationship with them, such as whether you are following each other, or if you have blocked them.
* You can now hide boosts from users you follow, and select accounts to feature on your profile.
* You can now open the profile of the person who boosted or favourited one of your toots from the notifications screen.
* Added links to the web UI for editing your profile and filters on the settings screen.
* Fix a startup crash on old devices.
Slightly regretting I didn't put in anywhere that this is the "Singular They" release.
Toot v1.6.1 is also out!
A few people noticed that 1.6 was showing some extra errors that turned out to be spurious. That should be fixed in this version.
@DialMforMara I added a lot of explanations of your relationship to other users when you click on their profile, and that uses a lot of singular they.
@tootapp got it, thanks! Is there an option in the works to mute notifications from toot threads you’re tagged in by any chance?
@tootapp I regularly have this message when I try to reload an user's profile, I don't remember having it before the update?
@tootapp it seems like it doesn't matter? I have the problem on multiple instances (including mastodon.social), but some accounts are fine, while some others are not
@Vetra Looks like it happens when Toot! encounters an empty list, usually an empty list. So nothing to worry about, everything should work fine. I'll push out an update in a bit.
@tootapp hi, little request, please:
in the Follow requests section - make avatar and address clickable to instantly open the profile of requestor.
Thank you so much.
@tootapp just tried it out. Are you planning on allowing us to view a profile before we accept/reject it?
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!