Toot! v1.12 is now out!
This release adds a few smaller feaures, like bookmarks and hashtag autocomplete, and a bunch of bugfixes.
Full release notes:
* Added support for bookmarks.
* Added hashtag autocomplete while composing toots.
* Made some changes and fixes to how toots are read using VoiceOver.
* Made it possible to cancel loading spinners if a server refuses to respond.
* Added long presses on the actions on profile screens, so that you can follow from a different account.
* Fixed a bug with the notification settings on iPad in split screen.
* Made the transition when showing images a bit nicer in dark mode.
* Tried to make some more fixes for image colour spaces when uploading images.
* Made some improvements for easter eggs, and made some easier to find.
* A few other really minor fixes.
@tootapp Does it scheduled status already? Not supporting scheduled status is fine. I asked because I am afraid that I may not know how to use it. 😅
@veer66 No, no support for that.
@tootapp thank you so much for the bookmarks support!
“More...” or long-press action to share from the main view would be great.
@tootapp thanks a lot for the continuing accessibility improvements! This update has made reading toots so much faster.
@tootapp Love your work as always!
@tootapp can we get an emojo selector or completions?
@karina At some point.
@tootapp I checked around but...have you got a ko-fi or something?
@Ethancdavenport No, but you can buy the “Toot is too cheap” in-app purchase in the settings. Or “Toot for men”, if you want to actually get something in return.
@tootapp i will do that lmao, but you should consider setting something like that up. I’d like to be able to tip you when updates come out!
@tootapp Would love to see a Mac version via Catalyst!
@millenomi Do you work on it or know anyone who does?
@tootapp I’m an Apple employee, and can help in the way all Apple employees can. Certainly I would love to be able to point to things to improve!
@millenomi I'll keep that in mind once I get back to it! The bad experience I had with it were from late summer-ish, so possibly outdated by now.
(And I've had unfailingly bad experiences with Radar so I'd rather have SOME kind of person to talk to about these things!)
@tootapp hey, did this somehow maybe revert the 1.11 fix for loading images from jortage? I’m suddenly having that issue again.
@tootapp never mind, seems fine now. go figure. :)
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!