Toot! v1.12 is now out!
This release adds a few smaller feaures, like bookmarks and hashtag autocomplete, and a bunch of bugfixes.
Full release notes:
* Added support for bookmarks.
* Added hashtag autocomplete while composing toots.
* Made some changes and fixes to how toots are read using VoiceOver.
* Made it possible to cancel loading spinners if a server refuses to respond.
* Added long presses on the actions on profile screens, so that you can follow from a different account.
* Fixed a bug with the notification settings on iPad in split screen.
* Made the transition when showing images a bit nicer in dark mode.
* Tried to make some more fixes for image colour spaces when uploading images.
* Made some improvements for easter eggs, and made some easier to find.
* A few other really minor fixes.
@tootapp Does it scheduled status already? Not supporting scheduled status is fine. I asked because I am afraid that I may not know how to use it. 😅
“More...” or long-press action to share from the main view would be great.
@tootapp thanks a lot for the continuing accessibility improvements! This update has made reading toots so much faster.
@Ethancdavenport No, but you can buy the “Toot is too cheap” in-app purchase in the settings. Or “Toot for men”, if you want to actually get something in return.
@tootapp i will do that lmao, but you should consider setting something like that up. I’d like to be able to tip you when updates come out!
@tootapp I’m an Apple employee, and can help in the way all Apple employees can. Certainly I would love to be able to point to things to improve!
@millenomi I'll keep that in mind once I get back to it! The bad experience I had with it were from late summer-ish, so possibly outdated by now.
(And I've had unfailingly bad experiences with Radar so I'd rather have SOME kind of person to talk to about these things!)
@tootapp hey, did this somehow maybe revert the 1.11 fix for loading images from jortage? I’m suddenly having that issue again.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!