Full release notes:
* Finally: A picker for custom emoji! Check the toolbar above the keyboard while writing a toot!
* Fixed a crash when trying to edit the description of a photo posted from the sharing extension.
* Conversation bubbles are now correctly closed when opening a direct message from a notification.
* Added a settings flag to give all posts from bot accounts a content warning automatically.
* Fixed a layout bug when clicking on a toot.
* Lots of smaller bugfixes and visual tweaks.
Weird, that was exactly 500 characters. Anyway, that excludes a new SECRET FEATURE: You can now use a powerful SCANNING FEATURE on fediverse users. It will reveal to you, with 100% scientific accuracy, what kind of being they are. Click "..." on a user's home timeline to try it.
Absolutely not spending days putting in joke features because I got distracted, this is totally a useful thing.
Going to bed now and absolutely not explaining myself further.
@tootapp hooray!! Can’t wait to try the emojo picker out.
@tootapp thanks a lot for your brilliant work and your commitment to the fediverse
@tootapp seems legit
@alahmnat Oh, that’s a rare one.
@tootapp this isn’t my fursona!
@dconley It is now.
@tootapp Scanning feature is proven to work with razor sharp precision.
@tootapp Totally hit the nail with that analysis. 😂
@tootapp I’d like to report a bug, this scanner says you are a hippo and it is inconsistent with your branding
@sakurina We all have some soul searching to do I think.
@tootapp didn’t know I’m a seahorse til now. Thank you!
@tootapp One of the few apps I miss since moving from iOS to Android is Toot! Just sayin'... ;-)
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!