Toot! v16.0 is out!
Yes, I got tired of looking at the "1." at the start of the version number, and realised I don't really have any plans that would result in me ever changing that to a 2, so I figured it might as well drop it. I never liked the three-part version numbers anyway, and it's fairly normal these days to just bump the major version for each iterative release.
Anyway, this is a release for getting rid of people!
The actual changes are:
* A proper native UI for reporting users.
* Blocking entire domains is now possible from the app, and editing your blocked domains can be done from the settings.
* Hopefully fixed a bug where openings message bubbles on the iPad would lock up the UI for some people.
* Fixed a small UI theming issue where some views might use the wrong colours on first launch.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!