The Tor network team spent the last 12 months working to improve network scalability and accessibility.
- Reduced module complexity and maintenance burden;
- Developed new architecture for several key Tor modules;
- Implemented better tooling;
- Improved testing for several key Tor modules; and
- Improved our documentation.
All this work couldn’t have happened without the support of many teams at Tor and anonymous volunteer cypherpunks. Thank you.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!