this is the first time I've ever seen someone use a formal name for this UI widget, I've always just called them "fold-outs"


also "disclosure triangles" sounds like a fake name, it sounds like you're doing a homer simpson bit about the metal dealy you use to dig food

· Mastodon Twitter Crossposter · 0 · 0 · 1
Sign in to participate in the conversation

Server run by the main developers of the project 🐘 It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!