After full day of fighting with GI bugs I finally have a working game prototype from start to finish.

Here's a video of speedrunning (mostly empty) levels. With end screen!

vimeo.com/393312889

Intro prototype is done. Now the time for making it good. Like adding sound effects.

Background is good enough for the first round.
Now let's make something with that ugly heli placeholder ;)

Some progress on the mountain site. Also testing materials.

I got the Half-life vibe making this ;)

Fixed my project to run with latest update. Rotated fans was natural next step to do.

Yeah! I finally figured out paths and tricks to fully automate my new workflow.

(save) -> (auto refresh) -> (rebuild) -> Play :)

The Fab A2 is getting filled with equipment.
Now when I have everything as blocks is even faster to make new levels :)

Show more
Mastodon

Server run by the main developers of the project 🐘 It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!