hi! you've probably known me as nonbinary for a long time now, but the truth is, it was a temporary label until i could find something more specific. after a lot of fumbling around in the dark, i think i finally have my answer:
i'm genderfluid 💗🤍💜🖤💙
• yes, i still want to learn guitar or something
• yes, i still want to practice art
• yes, i have tons of dreams
• yes, having to be an adult and have a job makes me a lot slower at achieving my dreams, but i have the rest of my life to get to them all
• yes a shooting star pin would look cute on me ☄️
• yes a skirt would probably look cute on me even if i'm not willing to admit it yet
• no, hyperfixating on girl stuff does not make me less genderfluid – i'm just making up for lost time in one aspect of it
in spoon theory terms: if it's a day where everything costs me 3 spoons, that's the best day to tackle stuff that would usually take like 3-5 spoons anyway
i have no idea what else i would wear! i've historically been very picky but i'm realizing now that my repression has been keeping me away from a ton of options.
the only thing i know for a fact is that i'm not into suits or dresses, and i don't see that changing anytime soon.
it's nice to have something that makes the guy part of me feel confident, but also… it's all i've ever worn for like ten years now. just a bunch of mix-and-match variations on the same thing
and before that, i was the kid wearing exclusively sonic t-shirts. yes really
i like my little corner, the friends i've made, the people i follow, the small communities i'm part of… it's chill. not much ever happens, except what spills over from other circles.
and the way i hear about those circles, i would not want to be part of them anyway.
highlight of my day: trying on a super cute bracelet >///<
of course the moral of the story is that this drive thru needs a stoplight