Today we’re publishing our annual transparency report for 2020. This report includes legal requests and outlining how we respond to them.
Our referral program just got even better.
Here is a simple and quick way to remove all your likes and comments from Facebook.
Think twice before blurring your house on Google maps.
1. Cheaper does not always mean better. Sure, you can deploy yourself VPN, but I doubt it would be cheaper and have access to the same amount of countries. Thus you need to maintain it.
Or you can use Tor for free, but it comes with speed problems, captchas, and some websites just ban the whole Tor network.
2. You are basically saying "I have nothing to hide" here. Don't forget that ISP companies got caught selling customers data numerous times.
3. Yes, that's true.
1. Circumventing censorship or geographical blocks on websites and content.
2. Prevent ISPs and mobile network operators from tracking the domains and IPs you visit.
3. Keeping some control over your privacy. They hide your IP address from websites you visit and peer-to-peer nodes you connect to.
There are more use cases, but we just posted the most important ones.
33 countries participated in digital censorship by either shutting down the internet or filtering information accessible to the people. These countries ended up hurting their economy, as well as the world economy with their actions.
New update is here. More details in our blog post.
Today we’re publishing our annual transparency report for 2019. This report includes legal requests and outlining how we respond to them.
Ever wondered how much VPN drains your battery?
Happy Holidays from team Xeovo! 🎄
Use promo code "winter19" to get 10% off your order → https://xeovo.com
Share your feedback with us and get one month for free!
Open dashboard (https://xeovo.com/dashboard) to start the survey.
Silence censorship. Protect your privacy and bypass restrictions with Xeovo VPN. Starting from 2,99$/mo.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!