* Art - Visually it works quite neatly. The TF2/Fortnite style is starting to feel overdone to me, but it blended nicely with #StarFox/#Nintendo's aesthetic.
* Puzzles - Once you've solved a type of puzzle once, the variations on it are trivial.
* Music & Sound - Pleasant, captures the mood of the moment.
* Story - Very bland, "good vs evil" story that unfolds predictably (so far)
#jobs #hiring #apprenticeship
There are 3 remaining positions for the apprenticeship program I'm helping put together for Industrial Logic.
This position is open to anyone who is interested in getting paid to level up their engineering skills through training by the org that trains Google.
Perfect for first or second (or even third!) gig engineers! Relocation package provided for those outside of the greater Detroit, MI area: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IZfJB2o7BmMVn7CEH9synQklEFhvEdM3yxbZGaCscmc/edit#
If you're living in #Detroit (or near Detroit) and are looking for your first full time programmer gig, One of my clients is planning to launch their apprenticeship program at the end of the month and we're looking for candidates. Boosts appreciated! (Job description coming soon)
Can anyone #HelpMeFind a drip or email marketing API that chooses which emails to send based upon which events have occurred for a given actor?
I.e. "Person hasn't logged in in a while, so send this email" or "person visited the upgrade page but didn't follow through in a week, so send this email"
Anyone got leads on contract SWE work? B/G: https://jacky.wtf/work/resume/.
Leans towards backend API work, works well with frontend work. Also can look at infra.
Hit me up!
Can someone #helpMeFind a Chrome extension that:
1. Let's me define *exactly* which tabs I want in a particular window, and prevents new tabs from being opened in that window? (Instead, it can open the tab in another browser)
2. When I go to one of those domains in another tab (by entering it manually) it brings the "dashboard" window to the front and opens the appropriate tab there?
I'm tired of 8 different google calendar/gmail tabs being open 😾!
Just picked up N K Jemison's #DreamBlood duology! Thought I'd read everything by her but aparently not!
Looking forward to reading it tonight and tomorrow!
Managed to get a hella crispy crust by dousing the parchment paper and dough with oil from when I deep fried some leftover curds.
Topped with the just-finished-its-rest moz and added a tiny bit of parmesan on top and this was the result!
Welp, turns out Russia spent something like $80K to pay Americans to spread racial animosity, $1MM to pay about a hundred people to provide disruption to the Clinton campaign via online means, and another $200K in advertising on social media:
1. Set 3 months as our target runway.
2. Made income levels from "barely surviving" to "I can't imagine earning more."
3. Wrote what we would each need/want at each level.
4. Normalized everyone on the maximum per-level answer and multiplied by members.
6. Monthly we distribute at the level that gives us 3 months of runway with a 30% budgeted overhead.
How do you do it?