Tomorrow is the last day I have access to an extractor thingee for safe air when putting a two part coat on my PLA prints, so ~OF COURSE~ my prints have started failing.
It's either pillowing or under extraction, so I've cleaned the printing head, and the bowden tube and slowed the printing speed to match the PLA manufacturer's specs. The first several prints were fine, so no idea why the last two were all brittle and bad.
@celesteh On Cura 4.0, the setting is under
Then select your printer from the list and click "manage printer".
Check both the printer settings and the extruder settings.
You probably set these when you got y our printer then forgot about them (I did!) but for some reason a recent update changed "Material Diameter" on my settings and screwed up my print.
Took me a while to figure it out.
@apLundell I had a few good prints before it had trouble in the latest batch, so this probably isn't the problem, but I'll give it a look. Thanks
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!