Saturday Night - 1920
A slight variation on the "Perfect Manhattan".
- 60ml Bourbon
- 15ml Red Vermouth (Cocchi)
- 15ml Dry Vermouth (Noilly)
- 2 dashes (12 drops) Orange bitters
- 1 Dash (6 drops) Angostura
- Stirred, frozen martini glass, lemon twist, squeezed on top.
This one's from Everleigh and they say 2 dashes Angostura. I find myself scared of Angostura these days and tend to go light on the recipe amounts.
Here's the Savoy version.
30-15-15 with Canadian Club
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!