hate it when changes change
is this overkill
victory is on the eye of the beholder (aimed at your enemy)
I am not for sale (anymore)
*hugs you and hits "save game"*
How to not get me interested in your game:
1) Sign me up to your newsletter yourself on two of my email accounts
2) Start your emails with 'hey fellas'
lb: it me???
← shleepy kitn =w=
kinda wanna draw cuties in armor
I trained a neural net to generate some new Dungeons and Dragons creatures!
idea for a magic interface:
you want to set a trap on an object, so
- you cast the "trap" spell on it
- the trap is "open"
- you cast the spell you want in it, onto the trap
- the trap intercepts the spell and stores the effect to trigger it when sprung, it "closes"
- the trap triggers upon any attempt to interact with the trapped object in a meaningful way, so you receive a "key" spell that unlocks the trap without triggering it
gather 'round me, for I am gay <3
I feel sicky, but the good kind
everybody should re-remix Erasure's Always
specially Eurobeat and Chiptune artists
as soon as I don't feel so sicky