"I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm going to hide that fact with as many fancy text effects as possible"
hypothetical Convention Instance role prompts
- sweaty, sweaty Deadpool cosplayer
- increasingly nervous person renting a hotel room for a party that is rapidly approaching Caligula intensity
- steampunk corset vendor
- someone who really desperately wishes anyone would understand their costume reference, anyone at all
- filker/nerdcore rapper/fandom-specific EDM artist
- The One Attendee Who Talks Too Damn Much
- extremely nervous artist trying to get back to their table with 20 lunch orders
Update: they were fuckin good. Used a lemon zest salt!
How To Get Supervillain Eyebrows?
I'm not really at a point where my output/income could justify the cost of a dedicated room, even taking into account the boost I'd get from having such a space. But it's nice to dream...
Just think of the PROJECTS I could get up to! I could have actual dedicated equipment for zine making... Maybe I could even try screen printing....
Dreamily browsing my favourite carnivorous plant website and I think I just found the plot for my next comic
Like all of the previous times I've felt this way, this mood will last until the second I see a new Sad Art Man Cheats On His Girlfriend comic and remember "good" is meaningless and my comic makes people happy.
Transmasculine queer comics creator and illustrator, he/they
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!