a giant peanut comes out of the sky and fucking obliterates the british empire for having the hubris to cross the mediterranean
Off the top of my head:
- Archviles can't switch target mid-cast
- Projectiles emit sound while moving
- More readable Cyberdemon muzzle-flash
- Distinct chaingunner firing sound
- SSG and Chainsaw have unique binds
- Fuckin'... I dunno, someone's got to do something about the Spider Mastermind
it's not even the centrepiece of the map, it's just a thing that happens
A classic strat, when corridors cross over, is to make the intersection an elevator that raises/lowers to allow travel along the correct axis. But this can be extended for more complex spaces; bridges rising out of the ground, floors dropping away, walls that open/shut, blah blah
the elaborate social rituals of high society have given way to the grotesque rituals of fallen beasts—but really, were they ever so different?
Level designer, game critic, programmer, awkward online pal | Hair disaster | 🏳️🌈 | he/him | I'm trying, okay?
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!