Ok, pretty late for an introductory post but here we go:
I‘m Benjamin Fritz, a freelancing Interaction Designer living in Berlin but originating from the South of Germany. Close to Stuttgart.
I’ll be a father of a daughter in roughly two weeks and I couldn’t be more happy about it. She’ll be my everything.
Random fun fact: I’m currently watching all Seinfeld episodes on German Amazon Prime Video in English and you should, too. It’s a lovely throwback to the 90s.
It's finally here! v1.0 of Toot! has been officially released on the app store!
For those who have not been in on the beta test already, this is an Mastodon client for iOS, full of character and whimsy. It is multi-instance, multi-account, it is fast, it is comfortable and it is above all a lot of fun!
It has a strong focus on user experience, animation, and attention to detail, as well as being the best client for Mastodon around. Try it now!
* Pinned toots are now shown on user timelines.
* Profile metadata is also shown in the user profile.
* Finally, user profiles are now no longer abbreviated.
* Bug fixes for some of the view transitions and timeline positions jumping around when navigating around.
* Super bouns: Once Mastodon 2.6.0 is out, and your instance has updated, you will be able to read timelines both forwards and backwards in time! The “Load more” cell will show you which way it is intending to load toots.
New in this version
* Search! The top-right button now opens a menu with a few options, one of them being search. It currently works just the same as search in the web interface.
* Username autocomplete. When you type an @ on the posting screen, the app will now auto-suggest users for you to address.
* Deleting toots now works.
* Links to toots and users pasted in toots are now opened in Toot instead of opening in the web interface.
Out now: SPACE ALERT™ - An Apple Shortcuts Text Adventure
Take a fucking bow, folks.
I’m all for speaking truth to power but I don’t understand screaming your version of someone else’s reality into their face while they categorically deny it & profess support for your cause until you break them down. What I’ve seen here is nothing short of bullying. And no, it doesn’t make it right because he was on a TV show once.
Don’t @ me. Or do; I know where the block button is & mine’s wired to mew like a kitten… it’s just the cutest 🐈
I work at Panic. We are publishing our second game after Firewatch. It's called Untitled Goose Game, and it's made by House House. You get to play a horrible goose! https://goose.game
Hey. I've built something. A new rich-text editor for Vue.js. Renderless. Extendable. It's awesome.
I've made a deliberate choice against a quoting feature because it inevitably adds toxicity to people's behaviours. You are tempted to quote when you should be replying, and so you speak at your audience instead of with the person you are talking to. It becomes performative. Even when doing it for "good" like ridiculing awful comments, you are giving awful comments more eyeballs that way. No quote toots. Thank's
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!