Rated 2 out of 5 stars for "Venom" on letterboxd https://boxd.it/xB5sb
Rated 4 out of 5 stars for "First Man" on letterboxd https://boxd.it/xypZt
People can make fun of this all they want, but anything to eek out better photography with my phone feels like the right direction to me.
When this post is an hour old, it will be a week until releases federation support!
It's been quite the journey, I can't wait to release all the new features. 😉 #pixelfed
We're kicking off the new A-Town Book Club with "Hatching Twitter" by Nick Bilton, the dramatic telling of Twitter's crazy inception
Goodbye #MoviePass 😢 It was a good run. If you ever pull yourself back together, we may meet again.
👆 @mookie we're you the one that was asking me about this?
I'll probably talk about it all in the next episode of @atownfm
If that gets cut I'll probably write up a blog post or something
Bradley Cooper: Critically acclaimed director, singer/songwriter... Also a pretty good actor #AStarIsBorn
Dang! The #iPhoneXS speakers are loud. I can actually reasonably listen to a podcast with it while cooking in the kitchen
Now that 1.0 is drawing near I need to finally get on and figure out what to do about the icon. The current one is a placeholder using some of the official Mastodon art, but it’s not really designed to work as an icon. I don’t quite trust myself to design anything good and cute enough to replace it.
So I’d have to find someone who can...
There's a new way to sign up for the Toot! beta! Click this link:
Get in while you still can, beta testing will be ending soon... ish?
Join the Mast beta - TestFlight - Apple
* Pinned toots are now shown on user timelines.
* Profile metadata is also shown in the user profile.
* Finally, user profiles are now no longer abbreviated.
* Bug fixes for some of the view transitions and timeline positions jumping around when navigating around.
* Super bouns: Once Mastodon 2.6.0 is out, and your instance has updated, you will be able to read timelines both forwards and backwards in time! The “Load more” cell will show you which way it is intending to load toots.
New in this version
* Search! The top-right button now opens a menu with a few options, one of them being search. It currently works just the same as search in the web interface.
* Username autocomplete. When you type an @ on the posting screen, the app will now auto-suggest users for you to address.
* Deleting toots now works.
* Links to toots and users pasted in toots are now opened in Toot instead of opening in the web interface.
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
This week we watch the ambitious, financial flop that @DanLitz originally walked out of in theaters
Did he have a change of heart? Listen to find out!
Dad, Developer, Podcast co-host of A-Town FM and A-Town at the Movies
Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!