In other words, to disagree well you must first understand well. You have to read deeply, listen carefully, watch closely. You need to grant your adversary moral respect; give him the intellectual benefit of doubt; have sympathy for his motives and participate empathically with his line of reasoning. And you need to allow for the possibility that you might yet be persuaded of what he has to say.
Oh creating a hunspell dictionary for #tokipona is easy:
1. Type in all the words one word per line in a file called tokipona.dic
2. Prepend the number of lines to the file.
3. create an empty tokipona.aff file.
4. copy the files to wherever your hunspell dicts are.
5. hunspell -d tokipona should work now.
why should I upgrade my RAM can't people stop building electron apps instead
And I think I have reinvented the 100th way of doing these 'fitting bumps'
Meltdown-Spectre flaws: We've found new attack variants, say researchers
@kensanata (Though that's the old library that's going to be decommissioned this year...)
Hm, how do I write a test whether this cron job works...