EmuTOS 1.2 has been released
- AES: Add support for 3D objects (enabled in 512k ROMs and PRG)
- AES: Add support for new menu_xxx() functions in AES 3.30
- AES: Allow up to 16 windows for versions with AES 3.30 support
- BIOS: Add interrupt-driven I/O for SCC serial ports
- EmuDesk: Resize screen memory in videl modes, just like TOS4
- General: Make FireBee ROMs single-language
- VDI: Fix crash under FreeMiNT with memory protect enabled
RFC 9250 - DNS over Dedicated QUIC Connections
DoQ is now a standard ...
Mal schauen wann wir Implementationen in Mainstream DNS Software sehen.
Quick turnaround for feature requests in BIND 9:
Last week during a training at #Linuxhotel we've found a asymmetry in the way how dnssec-settime (a tool to set DNSSEC signing events on BIND 9 DNSSEC keys) works.
Yesterday I opened a ticket.
It was fixed 2 hours later 😍
New BIND Releases are available: 9.16.28, 9.18.3, and 9.19.1
In addition to bug fixes and feature improvements, these releases also
contain a fix for a security vulnerability, CVE-2022-1183, about which more information is provided in this Security Advisory:
The guy next to me at #RIPE84 uses Emacs as an IRC client and his window manager has Windows 3.11 look-and-feel.
Global IPv6 user adoption hit 40% for the first time on 2022-04-30
Video: Factor in 2022
CZ.NIC has released Knot DNS 3.1.7!
This version primarily fixes incomplete implementation of the Offline KSK signing mode in the IXFR and DDNS processing.
Please note that the online signing still doesn't support Offline KSK! Also various fixes and improvements regarding
catalog zones are included.
The donation page newly accepts EUR and USD:
Video: Software doldrums
"pssst! Hey buddy! Wanna buy a DNSSEC book?
Today ISC released BIND 9.18.0
This is the first stable release that contains support for DoT and DoH.
- Support for securing DNS traffic using Transport Layer Security (TLS). TLS is used by both DNS-over-TLS (DoT) and DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH).
- Support for zone transfers over TLS (XFR-over-TLS, XoT)
- The dig tool is now able to send DoT queries (+tls option).
- Support for OpenSSL 3.0
If you're not mic-shy you can host one or more talks : You'd have to read out questions from the audience to the speaker after the video, and moderate the Jitsi Meet hallway channel afterward.
Check the schedule, pick a talk and tell me:
Am Wochenende findet online die Forth-Tagung statt
Freitag, 12.11. nachmittags, Vorträge und Workshops
Samstag, 13.11. nachmittags, Vorträge und Workshops
Sonntag, 14.11. vormittags, Mitgliederversammlung der Forth Gesellschaft e.V.
Tagungssprache ist deutsch.
Das bisher geplante Programm gibt's unter https://tagung.forth-ev.de/programm
Auf https://tagung.forth-ev.de ist die Anmeldung jederzeit kostenlos moeglich