Huge distraction potential - CPUs Show more
For those not acquainted with Raymond Chen's "The Old New Thing": it is a personal blog of infinite historical interest from someone who has been at Microsoft in forever.
In particular he wrote several series on processors on which Windows used to work:
* PowerPC 600 https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20180806-00/?p=99425
* MIPS R4000 https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20180402-00/?p=98415
* Alpha AXP https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20170807-00/?p=96766
* Itanium https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20150727-00/?p=90821/
* 80386 https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20190121-00/?p=100745
It’s extremely important to me that you read this *actual motion from Scottish parliament* from @firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.parliament.scot/parliamentarybusiness/28877.aspx?SearchType=Advance&ReferenceNumbers=S5M-15504&ResultsPerPage=10
CSS that removes follower counts from Masto Show more
Using an account with admin privileges on your instance, go to Preferences > Administration > Site settings > Custom CSS and enter the following:
@mhoye Jesus, Mike, I just looked at this and it had me in tears.
Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!