- I'm Jasmine, a freelance games/pop culture journalist based in the UK!
- Focused on inclusive games - games with POC/LGBTQ/female characters
- I'm also big on diversity in the games industry
- My own site is http://jstationx.com (though i write for a few other places too!)
- I toot about Overwatch a lot so I apologise in advance :)
really, that's such a mastodon sounding post i had to do a double take haha
honestly if Blizzard gave me a 'Mercy spinning plates' Arcade mode where I just have to hop between three different tanks, healing 'em and making sure they don't die, that would be my idea of fun
Custom Emojis on Show more
We have custom emojis (that currently only work on the web or mobile web app) like &
If you support this instance in any amount you can create one for all to use.
If you'd like to create an original one, it needs to be a png or animated png of any square height x width and <=50kb. Please email it to me with your : shortcode :
boost this toot if yr grateful for animals
(i'm also accepting any and all pet pictures or ovw fanart ty)
pals, the new Mercy changes are really terrible
me, a known Mercy main, needs some good stories to cheer up
I put these calls out every so often so here goes:
If you're working on an inclusive game (something with POC/LGBTQ/female characters/relevant themes) please reach out to me, I would love to hear about it!
I can't guarantee coverage and I'm generally very busy but I'm always down to hear about new, inclusive things :)
(this just happened as I was sending an add request to an Important Professional Contact on Skype and I am embarrassed, don't mind me)