Moved my account to https://mathstodon.xyz/@jessfraz :D, this site is amazing. Like twitter b4 twitter became cool :)
It is proven! I am jessie on Keybase: https://keybase.io/jessie/sigchain#6af8e5fc9495b0522612c53a586d7727a05c49a9dae8b595b764f9a7077499900f
I presented at Blackhat Asia, and here are the keynote slides:
(This was before insurance / cyber stuff went mainstream a few days later with the economist making it the big topic ;)
So, about this Mastodon thing (still learning):
- mastodon.social is to Mastodon what gmail.com is to email,
- like in email @usernames are only unique within a given server,
- MAXLEN=500 here,
- RTFM: https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/tree/master/docs
- enough people already asked about end-to-end encrypted DMs. There are no.
- no one asked about e2e signed toots though yet?
- if you believe you're trustworthy enough, consider using the ✅ character to let others know they can trust you.
@HalvarFlake you aren't an egg, I'm so disappointed
If the infosec community continues to migrate at this rate, I'm not signing into Twitter anymore next month. #DrainTheSwamp
Moved to https://mathstodon.xyz/@jessfraz
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!