It is proven! I am johngirvin on Keybase: https://keybase.io/johngirvin/sigchain#0d3fc0e896ede0a418ba2afcc68430a1afb060a7a71d66fab60b27296ea4e8650f
@vik rooty toot
So I wrote a rant about C++ http://aras-p.info/blog/2018/12/28/Modern-C-Lamentations/
If guaranteed minimum income and universal healthcare were a thing, I think so many of my programmer colleagues would immediately take low-income sabbaticals to write high-quality good-ui users-first free and open source software that it would inspire tedious "how was it possible?!?" medium dot com thinkpieces for years and years
toy story theory, mild psychological horror
in toy story three, mr. potato head's eyes, mouth, etc. are put into a tortilla, and mr. potato head takes control of that tortilla. this tells us two important things:
- mr. potato head's consciousness is a hivemind of his various parts. (this is further demonstrated when mrs. potato head leaves her eye home and can still see through it.)
- the definition of what is and is not a "toy" is not confined solely to items sold as toys. mr. tortilla head is not an existing toy, yet it became one when the limbs were inserted.
with this framework in mind, allow me to pose the following:
- if i put potato head parts into a corpse, would mr. potato head take control of the body?
- if so, what would happen if you were to do the same to a living person? would the consciousnesses fight for control? would mr. potato head overwrite the existing person? would the person "deactivate" until mr. potato head left? would they merge?
- mr. potato head has no flexible joints. he moves by hopping with no internal or external force. if i were to push potato head parts into the ground, surely the earth itself would become possessed by mr. potato head, and surely it would be capable of movement by hopping.
Big shout out to everyone involved in the new Digitiser show. Given the shoe string budget, I reckon this is a cracking start https://youtu.be/bno8znDGVss
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!