what's the most unusual book you own?
some of mine:
* people called cumbri (a collection of english lake district folklore)
* flattening the earth: 2000 years of map projections (does what it says on the tin)
* an english--icelandic mathematical dictionary
* die wiese (book of photographs of dutch meadows)
this is the next wave of computing. the economy of the 2020s will run on this. can YOUR business afford to not know if a string ends with a 'b'?
doing some Frasier ratings, starting with a good one
My Coffee With Niles (s01e24)
The first season finale. A bottle episode, succinctly captures all major themes of early frasier. the only thing missing is an element of farce.
* conversation sustaining a full episode of tv 👌
* david hyde pierce spiking the camera when it's joked that Niles is a gay man
* DHP sayng "sports, chicks, monster truck rallies"
* Kelsey Grammar's "see you next year, we love ya" in the credits
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!