Starting a new series on my blog with on ActivityPub: https://cheshire.io/posts/10-05-2020-actpub-part-1/
It's a fun exercise that I've been planning for a while now, and hopefully can spend a couple more weekends on it.
1. Figured out how remote account searches are done on Mastodon
2. Built a Starlette starter kit for my subsequent projects: https://github.com/victorneo/starlette-starter
Quick TLDR summary:
for software-based noise cancellation
- Grid view for Hangouts Meet for that Zoom experience: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-meet-grid-view/bjkegbgpfgpikgkfidhcihhiflbjgfic
- Working Async: https://blog.remote.com/why-you-should-be-doing-async-work/
- Rectangle for window management on macOS: https://rectangleapp.com
- Notion for writing and TODOs: https://notion.so
- Pinafore if you use Mastodon: https://pinafore.social
Compiled a couple of WFH tips that worked for me. Hope you find something useful!
Go go system76! Can't wait for better Linux laptops in the future.
Engineering at Carousell. Passionate about the Open 🕸️.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!